Taking time to replicate on the constructive moments in your week will help you keep in mind that even when instances are robust and annoying, there are nonetheless areas we are able to recognize and be completely happy for. And with a positivity jar, it’s simpler than you assume!
A positivity jar will be a superb solo exercise for private reflection, but it surely may also be enjoyable to get your loved ones/housemates concerned – it’s as much as you!
What you want:
A jar – this may be an empty jam jar
The way it works:
On the finish of every day, write a small observe to your future self saying one factor you’re grateful for that day. It may be something, from that sizzling cup of espresso your companion introduced you in mattress, the telephone name you had together with your grandmother, a young hug out of your kids, a tasty meal, or the stress-free bubble bathtub you handled your self to.
High tip: Don’t neglect so as to add the date to every piece of paper
On the finish of every week, empty the jar and re-read the entire belongings you’re grateful or grateful for. In the event you’re utilizing the jar as a bunch, you’ll little question get to learn one another’s out and share in one another’s achievements.
That will help you get began, we’ve popped some prompts beneath that will help you take into consideration what you may wish to embrace.
– Studying a chapter of your guide
– Cooking a meal to your companion
– Treating your self to a facial therapeutic massage
– A message you acquired out of your greatest good friend
– An extended stroll within the sunshine you loved
– Baking a recipe you’ve had saved for some time
– A quote you heard or learn
– One thing you’ve ticked off your to do checklist
– Something, nevertheless small, that made you smile
The Tropic crew have been beginning their very own positivity jars – try theirs on our @tropicteamhq account.