Late-summer fruits might be lush and ripe, however are sometimes previous their peak of taste. I like my midsummer fruit salads plain, however by late summer time, fruit salads can use the assistance of a sauce to enliven the flavors. This Late Summer time Fruit Salad recipe provides an Agave-Mint Dressing to make the fruity flavors actually pop!
Late Summer time Fruit Salad with Agave-Mint Dressing
Serves: As many as wanted
- Two 6-ounce container pineapple or vanilla nondairy yogurt
(coconut or soy)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons agave nectar to style
- half of teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons minced recent mint
- Contemporary summer time recent fruit as desired, lower into bite-sized items
(select from amongst melons, peaches, nectarines, grapes,
cherries, berries, and no matter is out there and native)
- Small mint sprigs for garnish
- Mix the dressing components in a small bowl and blend till easily blended.
- Prepare fruits on a platter. Garnish with mint, and move across the dressing to dollop on particular person servings.
This Submit was initially revealed on 20 July 2011.