These delicious vegan no-bake cookies are totally loaded with peanut butter, oats, coconut, raisins and chocolate! A scrumptious dairy-free deal with that you just don’t even have to show the oven on for.
I typically see quite a lot of recipes for wholesome vegan no bake cookies floating across the web this time of yr. I’m simply going to place this on the market: these cookies aren’t wholesome.
These cookies are pure indulgence. I acquired in in my head to veganize a recipe for no-bake cookies that I realized to make in center faculty cooking class. I simply went for it! And never solely that, I added additional good things, like raisins, coconut, and almonds.
What You’ll Want
- Vegan butter
- Natural sugar
- Non-dairy milk
- Peanut butter (almond butter works too!)
- Cocoa powder
- Vanilla extract
- Rolled Oats
- Shredded coconut
- Slivered almonds
The best way to Make Vegan No-Bake Cookies
Begin by making some room in your fridge — you’ll want to suit a few baking sheets in there.
Now seize a pot and add your butter, sugar, milk, peanut butter, and cocoa powder. Pop it on the range. Whereas these cookies are no-bake, they’re not no-cook: you do want to make use of the stove-top. However, excellent news! The range shouldn’t actually make your home hotter.
Warmth up the combination, stirring to combine the substances whereas the butter melts. Convey it to a simmer and let it cook dinner for a few minute. It ought to get easy and shiny.
Take the pot off of the range and stir in your vanilla extract, adopted by the oats, coconut, raisins, and almonds.
Let the combination sit for a couple of minutes, till it’s cool sufficient to deal with, then form it into cookies. Drop it by about 2 tablespoonfuls on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. The combination shall be sticky. Sorry, however it’s what it’s. Simply scrape and rinse your palms each couple of minutes.
I discover it’s best to let the cookie dough mounds sit on the baking sheet for a couple of minutes to start setting, then form them a bit and flatten out the tops with a spoon.
Pop the baking sheets into the fridge (or freezer to hurry issues up) and allow them to chill till set.
Vegan No-Bake Cookie Suggestions & FAQ
- Are these cookies gluten-free? They’re when you use licensed gluten-free oats!
- Shelf life & storage: Ideally you’ll need to retailer your no-bake cookies in a sealed container within the fridge, the place they’ll be good for at the very least 5 days. Separate layers of cookies inside a container with layers of parchment paper. You possibly can strive storing them at room temperature if your home is cool, however they’ll be very delicate.
- Really feel-free to combine up the stir-ins! Strive a special kind of dried fruit apart from raisins, or some number of nuts or seeds apart from almonds.
- Can I put chocolate chips in my no-bake cookies?Sure, however proceed with warning! They’ll most likely soften when you stir them into the dough whereas it’s heat, however you would strive urgent a couple of chips into the highest of every cookie after shaping it.
- Pure vs. typical peanut butter: This recipe will work with both selection. I typically use pure, simply because that’s what I purchase, however the cookies will really agency up a little bit higher when you use typical.
- Can I eat the cookie dough? Sure you possibly can! This is among the finest issues about making no-bake, no-flour cookies.
- Searching for extra no-bake desserts? Strive my black backside uncooked cheesecake, vegan chocolate pudding, cherry cheesecake bars, or uncooked carrot cake.
Like this recipe? In that case, you should definitely comply with me on Fb, Pinterest or Instagram, or subscribe to my publication. And please cease again and depart me a evaluate and ranking beneath when you make it!
Loaded Vegan No-Bake Cookies
These delicious vegan no-bake cookies are totally loaded with peanut butter, oats, coconut, raisins and chocolate! A scrumptious dairy-free deal with that you do not even have to show the oven on for.
1 half of
natural granulated sugar
creamy peanut butter
unsweetened non-dairy milk
unsweetened shredded coconut
Place the sugar, butter, peanut butter, milk, cocoa, cinnamon, and salt into a big pot and set it over medium warmth.
Slowly warmth the combination, stirring steadily, till it involves a simmer. Let it simmer for 1 minute.
Take away the pot from warmth, then stir within the vanilla extract, adopted by the oats, coconut, raisins and almonds.
Let the combination sit for a couple of minutes, till it is cool sufficient to deal with. In the meantime, line a few baking sheets with parchment paper.
Drop the dough by 2 tablespoonfuls onto the baking sheets. Let every mound sit for a few minutes, then gently form it along with your palms and flatten the highest with a spoon.
Place the baking sheets into the fridge to sit back till the cookies have set, a minimal of two hours (I like to go away them in a single day).
Loaded Vegan No-Bake Cookies
Quantity Per Serving (1 cookie)
Energy from Fats 78
% Day by day Worth*
Saturated Fats 2.5g13%
* % Day by day Values are based mostly on a 2000 calorie food plan.