With just some substances—limes, mint, agave, glowing mineral water, and rum—you’ll be able to create a lighter model of a basic, cooling mojito in minutes.
- 2 tablespoons contemporary mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1 ounce rum (silver or gold)
- 1 massive contemporary lime, juiced
- Ice cubes
- 3–5 ounces glowing mineral water (plain or lime-flavored)
- 2 slices contemporary lime
- 1 sprig mint
- Add mint to a large cocktail glass (about 12 ounces).
- Muddle the mint with a muddler, to primarily press and crush the mint on the backside of the glass.
- Add, agave, rum, and contemporary lime juice and proceed muddling it collectively.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Fill the glass with glowing mineral water.
- Stir effectively.
- Garnish with sliced lime and mint.
- Class: Beverage
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 209
- Sugar: 32 g
- Sodium: 30 mg
- Fats: zero g
- Saturated Fats: zero g
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: zero g
Key phrases: greatest mojito recipe, simple mojito recipe, greatest mojitos