Learn to make a batch of pear sauce with these easy steps.
- 4 recent medium pears, peeled, cored, chopped into chunks
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup water
- Place chopped pears in a saucepan with lemon juice, cinnamon and water. Stir to distribute substances, cowl with a lid and prepare dinner for 30 minutes, stirring sometimes.
- Utilizing an immersion blender (or switch pears to a blender), mix cooked pears till you attain desired consistency.
- Cool and serve with further cinnamon, a sprinkling of granola as desired. This pear sauce is superb as a sweetener in baked items, reminiscent of pancakes, muffins, and bars.
Use the identical recipe for applesauce, utilizing apples as a substitute of pears.
- Class: Snack
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 107
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Fats: zero g
- Saturated Fats: zero g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 1 g
Key phrases: pear sauce, vegan pear sauce, make pear sauce