Each time I attempt to do eyeshadow it looks like I nearly hit the mark nevertheless it’s nonetheless by some means… not fairly proper. I am undecided what I’m doing fallacious.
I’ve the ABH Delicate Glam II Palette and the Sephora Pantone Brush Set.
This is what I did at the moment:
– Primed eyes with Nars Creamy concealer.
– “Tempera” on lid utilizing cream eyeshadow brush
– Blended “sultry” into crease with mixing brush
– “Mulberry” in inside nook with dome brush after which blended
– then it seemed too darkish so I used my ring finger to faucet “dreamer” onto the centre of the lid and blended it outwards with my ring finger
– to complete I used “Incense” on my decrease lash line nevertheless it wasn’t darkish sufficient so I added a teeny little bit of “Noir”
Here’s a image of the “look” I attempted for work at the moment. I am not pleased with it as a result of it feels a bit too darkish and the mixing simply does not appear proper.
Eyes Open: https://screenshot.click on/05-12-sb9vf-viwn3.png
Eyes Closed: https://screenshot.click on/05-11-6c2j5-ofghm.png
I’m hoping you lovelies can inform me what I’m doing fallacious! I’m open to all CC!!