Good night Dr. Irwin, I would prefer to ask your opinion about Clear & Good therapy. I did 12 session final yr and now I’ve melasma on my brow and higher a part of the nostril. Is it potential this is because of the truth that I went by way of 12 periods of Clear & Good laser therapy? What ought to I do to enhance melasma? Do I’ve any proper to ask for a refund? Thanks Finest, Micaela
This is a vital query. However possibly much more vital is …how do you ask for a refund. This can be a robust talent to study even for some seasoned negotiators and attorneys.
Since Clear & Good is 1/2 of a Fraxel (we name it child Fraxel or Fraxel lite) in our workplace, it has the potential to irritate pigment issues. In uncommon cases, it could trigger pigment issues. For my part, with this expertise, 1 a month is just too many. For these of you contemplating this now, assume not more than 1 each three months, and never for 4-6 weeks on both facet of solar or pure mild publicity that’s intense. So no sunny holidays for 4-6 weeks after. And I’m assuming you’re utilizing a Zinc 15-20% sunscreen every day.
If you happen to determined to ask for a refund, listed here are some ideas:
- If you happen to method it as if the workplace will likely be affordable and also you’ll get what you want, it’s useful as a result of it retains your tone assured and respectful.
- Make your request in writing. An e mail is ok so long as you’re certain it’s gotten by way of.
- State your “ask” and purpose clearly and unemotionally. For instance, “I’m writing to ask for a refund as a result of the Clear & Good remedies didn’t work for me and my melasma (or no matter it’s) is worse (or not higher).”
- While you state your causes, attempt to steer clear of blaming or a blaming tone, and simply state the info.
- Keep in mind that most clinics actually care about you and their high quality and need to hear about issues once they happen. We are able to repair what we don’t find out about!
- Provide to return into the clinic to allow them to see the issue. Pictures taken by cell telephones distort colour nearly all the time and infrequently aren’t useful.
- Solely escalate once you’ve tried not less than three occasions over a interval of a number of weeks and not using a affordable response. Typically, an worker forgets to transmit data to a supervisor or proprietor, or is simply embarrassed.
I hope this helps,